I am just coming to the end of a few days in sunny Scotland. The weather wasn't too bad, not always sunny literally but the weather was pretty good. And while here thinking about how to prepare for Ramadhan. So my 7 goals for Ramadhan will be to do the following:
1. Eat, drink and be moderate
2. Give a pound a day in charity...or five or ten
3. Go to Tarawih prayers
4. Attend the Tarawih prayer in which the recitation of the Quran will be finished
5. Call/email your relatives.
6. Go on a technology diet
7. Forgive everyone who has hurt you
InshaAllah every second of time will be spent doing something of value and I will end it in a better place than where I start it.